Salewa Comici SW/DST W JKT 28176-0911
- A women’s rugged, water-repellent and breathable alpine softshell with additional stretch and warmth for alpine mountaineering and ski mountaineering.
Alpine weather protection – inspired by a legend
We make the Comici Jacket from an innovative windproof AlpineWool® bonded softshell fabric – the wool is on the inside to provide a pleasant degree of additional insulation. It has a PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish to add an additional layer of protection, and bonded details and reduced stitching for a clean, finished look. This jacket is named after Emilio Comici, the artist among alpinists who was probably one of the greatest climbers of his generation.
Stormwall is our proprietary breathable softshell fabric with a tough outer face that sheds snow and moisture, while the inner backer and internal windproof membrane allow sweat and water vapour to escape easily to the outside, keeping you warm and dry. Its four-way mechanical stretch provides full freedom of movement for technical terrain. AlpineWool® is made using wool sourced from mountain sheep, blended with polyester yarns.
The Comici’s mountain-focused features include ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for high-reaching moves and free-motion patterning to prevent hem-lift while climbing. The one-handed rear adjustment storm hood with pre-shaped visor is ergonomically tailored to accommodate a climbing helmet. With two zip-secure chest pockets, Velcro-adjust cuffs and an adjustable stretch hem to keep warmth in when you want it.
This is a rock-resistant, water-repellent alpine softshell for aspirant alpinists who want enhanced mobility.
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Storm hood with preshaped visor, ergonomically tailored to a helmet, one-hand rear adjustment system
- High collar integrated into hood for maximum protection
- 2 chest pockets with zipper
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- One-hand elastic hem adjustment
- Bonded details
- Reduced stitching for clean finished look