Salewa Agner Denim 2 M PN 27876-8690
- A men’s lightweight, breathable technical denim stretch pant for climbing-specific freedom of movement.
Salewa Antelao Beltovo Pant TWR W 27876-8690
Finale Ligure, Siurana, Frankenjura, El Chorro, or venturing further afield… Our Agner Denim Pant is a soft, yet hardwearing summer climbing pant engineered from tough hybrid denim with elastane content for good mechanical stretch. Based on our movement construction block, these pants are built for freedom. The innovative cut lines with gusseted crotch and ergonomic knees allow the pant to be tailored around the leg for a loose, progressive fit that is tapered at the ankle. This is a rock pant that will easily cope with even the most challenging rockovers or wide-bridging moves. With an elasticated drawcord-adjust hem and waist, two low-profile front pockets, two rear pockets and a patch cargo side pocket. Welcome to the most comfortable technical climbing pant you will probably ever own.
- Flatfront waistband with belt loops
- 2 front pockets
- 2 rear pockets
- Gusset for freedom of movement
- Ergonomic pre-shaped knees
- Innovative pattern for enhanced comfort and aesthetic